Wow what a tense auction. Edinburgh Realty had 5 buyers bidding on this beautiful architecturally designed home by Jessie Sutherland of SA Studio.
The crowd gave a cheer when the bid hit $1,000,000.00 but it didn’t stop there.
With three bidders all desperately wanting this home to be theirs the hammer fell at $1,205,000.00. Doreen Evans was thrilled that the community’s positivity, passion and hard work was recognised in the price.
Doreen would like to thank:
- Stratco, Putney Roofing and Metal Craft Roofing who teamed up to supply and install the spouting and downpipes
- Performance Interiors who supplied and installed the ceiling battens
- Tasman Insulation and PinkFit Central Otago who supplied and installed the pink batts
- 45 Central Limited for supplying and installing the two heat pumps
- Russell Green Joinery for the laundry joinery
- AGM Cromwell for the stone splash back, bench in the laundry and outdoor table top
- Masterwood Joinery for the floating shelves in the lounge
- Gurthrie Bowron for window dressing including motorised blinds in the lounge
- Simply Wardrobes for supplying and installing the I-Robe Systems
- ID Doors, Windsor Brass and Mardeco International for supplying the door and hardware
Next week Doreen hopes to be able to tell us what profit has been made.
However, Doreen did say that St John will be given $243,000.00, being their shortfall on the new Station in Cromwell. More details will follow about what some of the remaining profit will be tagged for to help St John and those that are vulnerable, due to illness or accident, in our community.