This beautiful architecturally designed 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom home the community built, will be auctioned on the 26th of November.
Edinburgh Realty have indicated that they have strong interest in the property.
Doreen Evans said this project would not have got off the ground without the support from the beginning of:
- CHP Development Limited who agreed to sell Lot 47 to us and wait for payment until the home was built and sold.
- Jessie Sutherland of S A Studio who designed the home and prepared the plans to enable building consent to be obtained.
- SBS Bank who agreed to provide a lending facility to help fund payments that were required to be made along the way and wait for payment until the home is sold.
- Southern Foundations who took charge of Stage 1 – Rib Raft Foundations.
- Brett Dawson Builders Limited who took charge of Stage 2 – Frames and Trusses.
- Cromwell Building Contractors Limited who took charge of Stage 3 – Closed in.
- Versatile Cromwell who took charge of Stage 4 – All things internal.
- Nichols Garden Centre who took charge of the landscaping.
Les Topping project managed the build. Doreen said Les was vital to the success of this community fundraising project. He worked with Cromwell Rotary and Lions members who approached and secured support from the business community.
Les then worked with each business who donated time, skills, expertise or products to bring this project to life.
Doreen would like to thank each of these businesses and everyone who supported them. She said they have all been amazing to work with.
If you have not had an opportunity to look through this home the community has built at 11 Searle Drive, Cromwell call Kate Elder at Edinburgh Realty on 027 223 0076.